Bridge Information Management System (BIMS) manages and disseminates the Local Roads Bridge Information. This is an integrated information platform of local roads motorable bridges.
Local level authority, central level authority, design consultant, contractors are responsible for use and update the information in the system. General information about local roads bridges is also available for the public.
The objectives to implement BIMS are:
- Proper database/ information management local roads bridges at central and district level
- Systematize the bridge demand and selection process
- Ensure the latest information available to everyone
- Incorporate with appropriate access right display different information to different users
- Information available anytime and anyplace with internet ready computers
- Share the local roads bridge specific information with the public and stakeholders
Public View Login User (Authorised Users Only)